HELP MAKE CHANGE.“Our approach makes us unique and defines our future.”
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH TECHNICIANS AND CAREGIVERS
We are seeking caring, compassionate caregivers and BHTs to supervise and assist our residents in a home-like setting. Openings are available in Phoenix, Peoria and Glendale. We have full and part-time schedules available, with day, evening and overnight shifts. Our mission is to allow our patients to accomplish their goals through quality assistance. Starting Salary Range: $18,720 – $24,960 per year.
This is a full-time, on-call, exempt position. Schedule will be Monday – Friday. Duties to include money management/budgeting, staff training, staff supervision, staff scheduling, staff interviewing, and day-to-day Program maintenance according to state licensing standards. Client responsibilities to include: Nutrition meals are prepared/planned out, activity planning, charts and bookkeeping, client correspondence, medical appointments, oversee client medication, client medical history, and promoting health and safety by actively participating in the development and abilities of each client. Starting Salary Range: $24,960 – $29,120 per year.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Valid HS Diploma or GED Certificate
- Valid Personal Care Certification
- Valid Drivers License
- Current CPR and First Aid certification cards
- Current TB test showing you are free of Tuberculosis
- Current Physical (within the last 12 months)
- 3 year Arizona MVR Record
- Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Ability to operate general office equipment and use a computer with internet
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to help patients achieve goal