IT'S MORE THAN A JOB. IT'S A PASSION
Inspirational, Joyful, Meaningful, Rewarding.
These are some words people commonly use to describe their work experience at Golden Heart Care. As an employee, you’ll work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping individuals in need. No matter what job you have at Golden Heart Care, regardless of your function or your tenure, we’re all trying to do the same thing – and that’s unlock human potential for people with emotional, behavioral or cognitive differences.
Golden Heart Care is one of the largest and most advanced behavioral healthcare organizations in the country. We have a unique model that connects the latest scientific and medical advancements to practical, effective interventions in the treatment of behavioral health. We were founded in 2017 by one of the first pioneers in the field, Carlos Villicana.
Make a Difference
How to Get Started?
Apply for the job
Share a Few Documents
Here are some of our requirements:
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Positive and upbeat
- Able to function in a high stress environment
- Caring and compassionate
- Willingness to learn
- Possess or obtain a level one fingerprint clearance card from Department of Public Safety
- Pass drug screen
- Valid AZ drivers license
- TB Test
- Demonstrate knowledge and awareness of cultural issues and be respectful
- Technology knowledge
- Own a smart phone to manage our software/mobile application
- Establish positive professional relationships with the individuals to identify positive strengths within the individuals and enhance positive change.
- Help individuals identify the purpose behind their behaviors and explore healthy and effective alternatives to deal with needs in daily encounters with individuals.
- Assist individuals and actively participate in daily tasks, such as cleaning dorm areas, physical activities, and dorm groups.
- Plan and actively participate in therapeutic activities for the individuals.
- Assist individuals and actively participate with them in daily activities to achieve their treatment objectives as outlined in their treatment plan, in a culturally sensitive and strengths based manner.
- Communicate to internal team and families via our mobile applications and online software features